Phase One Church Reopening General Guidelines
- Sunday worship services will resume starting from November 22, 2020 with limited capacities. Prayer meetings, fellowships, Sunday School and Junior Church will continue with the current format.
- Two Sunday worship services will be conducted simultaneously from 11:00 a.m. English worship service will use Irene Lau Hall (using the eastern entrance by playground), while the Chinese worship service will use the sanctuary (using the northern entrance to foyer and library). Both services will be broadcasted with online streaming.
- Due to the limited capacities available, all participants of worship services MUST pre-register on our church’s website at least one day prior to the worship services. Brothers and sisters wishing to attend worship services in person MUST also sign a waiver form at the time of pre-registration.
- Doors will be open on Sunday morning at 10:45 a.m. Participants will have their temperature checked at the entrance. Anyone with fever will NOT allowed to enter the church building.
- After checking temperature, participants shall sign-in their attendance at the registration desk.
- After signing-in, participants shall follow the marked path to the seating area. Participants shall sit at the designated seats with distance, except families could sit together. Since there is no child care at the current phase, children MUST stay with their parents at ALL times when at church.
- Participants are REQUIRED to wear face masks, and to maintain proper social distance at ALL times when at church.
- No printed bulletin will be distributed. Offerings are collected using the offering collection boxes.
- Brothers and sisters should take precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). If anyone is having symptoms of flu or cold, he/she should stay home until completely recovered.
- If any participants develop flu or cold symptoms after attending worship services, they should seek immediate medical assistance, and report to Pastors or church secretary.
Virtual Sunday School Classes
Sunday school Schedule (English/Chinese)
Every Sunday 9:00 AM at ZOOM
Mandarin 1 Class: Michael Wang
https://fiu.zoom.us/j/966965231 Meeting ID: 769 843 8812
Mandarin 2 Class: Deacon Au/ Zhongsheng Zhang/ Dr Fan Chan
https://zoom.us/j/4512255450 Meeting ID：451 225 5450
Mandarin 3 Class: James Fang/ Joseph He
Cantonese 3 (1&2) Class: Deacon Alvin Cheung
Middle Schoolers（6th-8th grade): Don Yu
9th-12th grade Class: Steve HoSang/ Pastor Williams
English Adult 1 Class: Christina Ng
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83776852682?Pwd=QlJKeDMzY2YzYzdhaFlRVHFtT21QZz09 Meeting ID: 837 7685 2682 PWD: cbcm
English Adult 2 Class Eugene Lau
Kid Worship: Iris Li
Address: 595 SW 124 Avenue
Miami, FL 33184
Phone: (305) 551-0138
English | 11:00am
Sunday School | 09:00am
Kids Program | Saturday
Chinese Sunday School | 09:00am
Chinese Service | 11:00am